Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden
The article about Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden was posted on June 30, 2017 at 9:30 pm. It is published under the Garden category. Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden is tagged with Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden, Golden, Gate, Park, Botanical, Garden..
Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Botanicalbo•tan•i•cal (bə tan′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, bo•tan′ic. of, pertaining to, made from, or containing plants: botanical survey; botanical drugs.
- [Pharm.]a drug made from part of a plant, as from roots, leaves, bark, or berries.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden have 9 attachments , they are Botanical Gardens, Golden Gate Park | By Paul Robert Lloyd, Golden Gate Park, Karen And Malcolm Mars Of Hobart Tasmania, Australia Walk In The Botanical Gardens In Golden, San Francisco Botanical Gardens In Golden Gate Park California US, San Francisco Botanical Garden Golden Gate Park San Francisco California - YouTube, A Leisurely Stroll Through The SF Botanical Garden In Golden Gate Park - Gardenista, SF Botanical Garden, SF Botanical Garden 75th Anniversary Celebration | Golden Gate Park | Funcheap, Botanical Garden In Golden Gate Park. Below are the photos:
Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden serves like a green spot that can give a wonderful environment and cool, although not an important element of a residence living of the playground can also be excellent when considered from the part of health, but other than that the playground also offers a function as a medium decorative specifically to boost the appearance the house itself, and in conditions of the placement of the park may be positioned at the rear of the house, close to the house or facing the house, however it appears very difficult for the moment to construct a playground on the occupancy of our restricted land turned one of the major causes why people are unlikely to create a backyard in the home them, when in reality several tactics or answers that we may do to get around it, for it was at this juncture we have organized some methods for gardening with small terrain about the top garden of your home.
In restructuring the playgroundis terrain is narrow class, we ought to consider a number of things including the choice of crops, spacing from each other so that though the park is modest but still stunning and good in view, more Golden Gate Park Botanical Garden could we see such ideas below.
Choice of Plants. So that more bushes we could plant so that more colorful and much more appealing for certain choosing plants for the garden with a small or slim land that could be one essential to accomplishment in building a backyard with limited land, select crops with a small-size.