Quarter Round Tile
This blog post of Quarter Round Tile was uploaded at June 26, 2017 at 2:29 pm. This article is posted on the Tile category. Quarter Round Tile is tagged with Quarter Round Tile, Quarter, Round, Tile..
Quarterquar•ter (kwôr′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four equal or equivalent parts into which anything is or may be divided: a quarter of an apple; a quarter of a book.
- a fourth part, esp. of one (¼).
- one fourth of a U.S. or Canadian dollar, equivalent to 25 cents.
- a coin of this value.
- one fourth of an hour: He stayed there for an hour and a quarter.
- the moment marking this period: The clock struck the quarter.
- one fourth of a calendar or fiscal year: The bank sends out a statement each quarter.
- a fourth of the moon's period or monthly revolution, being that portion of its period or orbital course between a quadrature and a syzygy.
- either quadrature of the moon. Cf. first quarter, last quarter.
- (in schools, colleges, and universities) one of the terms or periods into which instruction is organized, generally 10 to 12 weeks in length.
- any of the four periods that make up certain games, as football and basketball. Cf. half (def. 3).
- one fourth of a pound.
- one fourth of a mile;
- one fourth of a yard;
- a unit of weight: one fourth of a hundredweight. In the U.S. this equals 25 lbs. and in Britain 28 lbs.
- [Brit.]a measure of capacity for grain, etc., equal to 8 bushels, or, locally, to approximately this.
- the region of any of the four principal points of the compass or divisions of the horizon.
- such a point or division.
- any point or direction of the compass: The wind is blowing in thatquarter.
- a region, district, or place.
- a particular district of a city or town, esp. one generally occupied by a particular group of people: the Turkish quarter; an artists' quarter.
- Usually, quarters.
- housing accommodations, as a place of residence;
- the buildings, houses, barracks, or rooms occupied by military personnel or their families.
- Often, quarters. an unspecified part or member of a community, government, etc., that serves as a source of information or authority: He received secret information from a high quarter.
- mercy or indulgence, esp. as shown in sparing the life and accepting the surrender of a vanquished enemy: to give quarter; to ask for quarter.
- one of the four parts, each including a leg, of the body or carcass of a quadruped.
- the part of a horse's hoof between heel and toe.
- [Shoemaking.]the part of a boot or shoe on each side of the foot, from the middle of the back to the vamp.
- the after part of a ship's side, usually from about the aftermost mast to the stern.
- the general horizontal direction 45° from the stern of a ship on either side: Another boat is coming near on the port quarter.
- one of the stations to which crew members are called for battle, emergencies, or drills.
- the part of a yard between the slings and the yardarm.
- See quarter point.
- any of the four equal areas into which an escutcheon may be divided by a vertical and a horizontal line passing through the center.
- any of the variously numbered areas into which an escutcheon may be divided for the marshaling of different arms.
- any of the arms marshaled on an escutcheon.
- a charge occupying one quarter of an escutcheon, esp. that in dexter chief. Cf. canton (def. 3).
- each half of a cask, consisting of the portion from the bilge to the top chime and the portion from the bilge to the bottom chime.
- to divide into four equal or equivalent parts.
- to divide into parts fewer or more than four: Quarter the pie into six pieces.
- to cut the body of (a person) into quarters, esp. in executing for treason or the like.
- [Mach.]to make holes in, fix, etc., a quarter of a circle apart.
- to furnish with lodging in a particular place.
- to impose (soldiers) on persons, towns, etc., to be lodged and fed: He quartered his men with the farmer.
- to assign to a particular place for service, action, etc., as on a battleship.
- to traverse (the ground) from left to right and right to left while advancing, as dogs in search of game.
- to divide (an escutcheon) into four or more parts.
- to place or bear quarterly (different coats of arms, etc.) on an escutcheon.
- to display (a coat of arms) with one's own on an escutcheon.
- to take up, or be in quarters;
lodge: to quarter in a cheap hotel.
- to range to and fro, as dogs in search of game.
- to sail so as to have the wind or sea on the quarter.
- being one of four equal or approximately equal parts into which anything is or may be divided.
- being equal to only about one fourth of the full measure.
Roundround1 (round),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., prep., v.
- having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
- ring-shaped, as a hoop.
- curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
- having a circular cross section, as a cylinder;
- spherical or globular, as a ball.
- shaped more or less like a part of a sphere;
- free from angularity;
consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
- executed with or involving circular motion.
- full, complete, or entire: a round dozen.
- noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
- expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten;
in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like: in round numbers.
- roughly correct;
approximate: a round guess.
- considerable in amount;
ample: a round sum of money.
- brought to completeness or perfection.
- full and sonorous, as sound.
- vigorous or brisk: a round trot.
- straightforward, plain, or candid;
outspoken: a round scolding.
- positive or unqualified: a round assertion.
- any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
- a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object;
a rounded form.
- something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
- Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning: We waited through the round of many years.
- any complete course, series, or succession: The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
- Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit: a doctor's rounds.
- a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport: the second round of a tournament.
- a recurring period of time, succession of events, duties, etc.: the daily round.
- an entire range: the round of human capabilities.
- a single outburst, as of applause or cheers.
- a single discharge of shot by each of a number of guns, rifles, etc.
- a single discharge by one firearm.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot.
- a single serving, esp. of drink, made more or less simultaneously to everyone present, as at table or at a bar: The next round is on me.
- See round dance.
- movement in a circle or around an axis.
- Also, round of beef. the portion of the thigh of beef below the rump and above the leg. See diag. under beef.
- See round steak.
- a slice, as of bread.
- [Archery.]a specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance from the target in accordance with the rules.
- one of a series of three-minute periods making up a boxing match: a 15-round bout.
- a short, rhythmical canon at the unison, in which the several voices enter at equally spaced intervals of time.
- rounds, the order followed in ringing a peal of bells in diatonic sequence from the highest to the lowest.
- [Golf.]a playing of the complete course.
- [Cards.]a division of play in a game, consisting of a turn each for every player to bid, bet, play a card, deal the cards, or be dealt cards.
- in the round:
- (of a theater) having a stage completely surrounded by seats for the audience.
- in the style of theater-in-the-round: The play should be done in the round.
- in complete detail;
from all aspects: a character as seen in the round.
- (of sculpture) not attached to a supporting background;
- make the rounds:
- to go from one place to another, as in making deliveries, paying social visits, or seeking employment.
- Also, go the rounds. to be reported or told;
circulate: another rumor making the rounds.
- throughout or from the beginning to the end of a recurring period of time: all year round.
- Also, 'round. around: The music goes round and round.
- throughout (a period of time): a resort visited all round the year.
- around: It happened round noon.
- to make round.
- to free from angularity;
fill out symmetrically;
- to bring to completeness or perfection;
- to form (a gem) roughly (sometimes fol. by up);
- to end (a sentence, paragraph, etc.) with something specified: He rounded his speech with a particularly apt quotation.
- to encircle or surround.
- to make a complete circuit of;
pass completely around.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around or to the other side of: to round a corner.
- to cause to move in a circle;
- to make the opening at (the lips) relatively round or pursed during an utterance.
- to pronounce (a speech sound, esp. a vowel) with rounded lips;
- to contract (the lips) laterally. Cf. spread (def. 14), unround.
- to replace by the nearest multiple of 10, with 5 being increased to the next highest multiple: 15,837 can be rounded to 15,840;
then to 15,800;
then to 16,000.
- to become round.
- to become free from angularity;
- to develop to completeness or perfection.
- to take a circular course;
make a circuit, as a guard.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around something.
- to turn around as on an axis: to round on one's heels.
- to reduce successively the number of digits to the right of the decimal point of a mixed number by dropping the final digit and adding 1 to the next preceding digit if the dropped digit was 5 or greater, or leaving the preceding digit unchanged if the dropped digit was 4 or less.
- round off:
- to complete or perfect;
- to express as a round number, usually to the nearest multiple of 10.
- round out:
- to complete or perfect: The new coin rounded out his collection.
- to fill out;
become rounder: She rounded out so nicely that everyone soon forgot she had been so ill.
- round to, [Naut.]to turn a sailing vessel in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- round up:
- to drive or bring (cattle, sheep, etc.) together.
- to assemble;
gather: to round up all the suspects in an investigation.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
This post of Quarter Round Tile have 9 images it's including Developed By Nature Pebble 1 In. X 6 In. Glazed Ceramic Wall Quarter Round, Loading Zoom, Does The Daltile Quarter Round Ceramic Trim Wall Tile Come In Other Colors?, I Don't Quite Get What Your Contractor Is Saying About Quarter-round Looking Unfinished, But Then I Don't Know What Your Setup Is., Ceramic Quarter Round Wall Tile, Santa Barbara Pacific Sand 3/4 In. X 6 In. Ceramic Quarter Round, Loading Zoom, Is That Quarter Round Edge Tile Border The Niche, We Had Initially Planned On Cutting The Corners At 45 Degrees, But Because Of The Shape Of The Quarter Round, It Didn't Line Up Properly, So We Thought This .. Below are the attachments:
Uninterested in livingroom decoration objects for example cushions with shades and designs are average? Attempt Quarter Round Tile colored pillowcase beautiful and trendy design is used by you. Pillowcases picked with consideration can be in a position to offer ease and elegance that optimize the interior design of the family room in addition to transforming the design of one's cushion to be more stunning.
To help you present your family area decor products such as pillows with a choice of shade and layout right, here are suggestions to get Quarter Round Tile was described from by pillowcases:
- Examine the resources
Pick pillowcases in durable and linen quality despite washed often times. You can improve the wonder of the design of the space as well as the ease for the whole family by picking natural products.
- Seek inspiration
Shop around the room you are to determine design items' kind properly. Select a color style that fits the kind of your home, whether it's derived from the style of interior, the rug, plus a couch. In addition you can, modify it model in furniture inside the room.
- Establish the size
One aspect before you determine to buy this design merchandise, to contemplate is the size. You have to alter the pillowcase's size with pretty pillows so it seems stunning and actually fit possessed.
- Mix and match
You'll want the bravery to exhibit colors that combination more varied to show the look more exclusive decor things. Try and combination and complement with a choice of vibrant color mixtures, colour simple or pale hues to offer a more "crowded" but still in equilibrium, for example, over a diverse color.
- Find tips
Great suggestions you will get having a pillowcase modify the look you would like to pick with all the room's total style. Choose the form of decorative pillowcases, have a large amount of colour mixtures, and ornaments if you prefer to produce traditional models. With a range of brilliant colors or basic, choose a simpler design to get a more contemporary style.
Using the choice of the Quarter Round Tile watched many different criteria, you are able to "screen" cushion living room that is not merely lovely, but in addition relaxed to use. Make sure you complete the living-room having a pillow additional quality decoration objects for example ornamental lamps, artwork, to carpets that may optimize the wonder of the complete area is really an area berakitivitas your total family and you.