Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid
Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid was published on March 28, 2017 at 11:45 pm. It is posted under the Wooden category. Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid is tagged with Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid, Wooden, Display, Box, With, Glass, Lid..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Displaydis•play (di splā′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to show or exhibit;
make visible: to display a sign.
- to reveal;
betray: to display fear.
- to unfold;
spread out: to display a sail.
- to show ostentatiously;
- to give special prominence to (words, captions, etc.) by choice, size, and arrangement of type.
- to output (data) on a CRT or other screen.
- (of animals) to engage in a stereotyped behavior that conveys information to individuals of the same or another species.
- an act or instance of displaying;
exhibition: a display of courage.
- an ostentatious show: a vulgar display of wealth.
- the giving of prominence to particular words, sentences, etc., by the choice, size, and arrangement of types and position, as in an advertisement, headline, or news story.
- printed matter thus displayed.
- an arrangement, as of merchandise, art objects, or flowers, designed to please the eye, attract buyers, etc.
- the visual representation of the output of an electronic device, as the screen of a cathode ray tube.
- a pattern of behavior, as posturing, calling, or exposing a color patch, that conveys information to individuals of the same or another species: a threat display.
- an instance of such behavior.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Lidlid (lid),USA pronunciation n., v., lid•ded, lid•ding.
- a removable or hinged cover for closing the opening, usually at the top, of a pot, jar, trunk, etc.;
a movable cover.
- an eyelid.
- a restraint, ceiling, or curb, as on prices or news.
- a hat, cap, or other head covering.
- (in mosses)
- the cover of the capsule;
- the upper section of a pyxidium.
- one ounce of marijuana.
- blow the lid off, [Informal.]to expose to public view, esp. to reveal something scandalous, illegal, etc.
- blow or flip one's lid, [Slang.]to lose control, esp. to rage hysterically: He nearly flipped his lid over the way they damaged his car.Also, flip one's wig.
- to supply or cover with a lid.
Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid have 7 photos , they are Glass Top Lid Black Velvet 12 Compartments Jewellery Display Case Box ;Black Velvet 12 Compartment To Hold Your Jewelry Items. Wooden Case Is Coated With A ., See Larger Image, Pink Glass Jewelry Box: Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid, Vintage Wooden Cigar Box With Hinged Glass Top Circa 1960s 1970s Trinket Storage Display Stamped Crystales Claro, Wooden Jewelry Box Case Glass Top Lid Storage Organizer Medals Display Holder, Romacci 8-Slot Jewelry Eyeglasses Display Box Sunglasses Storage Organizer With Clear Glass Lid Decent, Rectangular Wood Display Case With Glass Lid 14in. Following are the images:
One of many modern-style but additionally bathroom sink layout that is cool is a leaf- . This design seems quite beautiful when shown hand and hand. Double leaf leaves nearly mimic grapes that folded softly in your toilet desk.
When you have a visitor bathroom that needs a more elegant touch, this is possibly just a torpedo for that space. With numerous exclusive types that one may pick, there should be work that matches you when coming up with a choice. But nobody claims that bathroom remodeling that is productive is going to be a straightforward job.
You're able to and may prefer a Wooden Display Box With Glass Lid that is uneven if you want plants. This type resembles a lovely white attractive bowl with flowers adoring the bowl's very best side. It's fitted easily under the stand and seems really wonderful.